Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Get Help

Get help

The Canadian Cross-Border Legal Coalition can help you determine whether you need legal assistance for your case, and can help you find a lawyer.

passport 2 (1).jpg

If you need help, send an email to indicating your first name, your current location and your phone number, and a legal professional will contact you as soon as possible. If you have been denied at the border, we will also ask to record the details of your experience as part of our work to Fight the Ban in Court. You do not have to agree, and we will provide you with all our services regardless. 


Please also be sure to consult our up-to-date information about travelling to the United States, found on our Know Your Rights page.